Keep your deployments up and running with a team of database experts at your side. At ScaleGrid, we can provide production-level support to help you quickly identify and resolve issues to improve your deployment performance and offer best practice guidance on your database management strategies.
Our Starter support package is included for free with all our database management plans.
|Continuity of ScaleGrid Console
|Access to Knowledge Database
|Monitoring of Cloud Services
|Auto-Escalation to Support Queue
|Access to Technical Support
|Project-Based Services Pertaining to Your Databases
|Slack Connect Channel with ScaleGrid and Your Company 
|Screen-Sharing Support Experience
|Support for Custom Size Deployments
|Live Support Hours
|Monday-Friday 9am-7pm EST
|New Incident Response (P1 tickets in Zendesk) 
|20% Monthly Contract Value *
|30% Monthly Contract Value **
Do our support options not quite fit your needs? We understand that complex environments can require a bit more assistance than others. With our Named Account Support option, you can get a dedicated database administrator to your organization who can help you with many different DBA tasks such as:
- Infrastructure planning & forecasting
- Executing DR plan & testing
- Performance tuning
- Backup strategies
- Data migration projects
- Other DBA tasks
What types of support are included in the Named Account Support package?
General Database Questions
Get answers and guidance on common database questions for your deployments.
High Availability, Disaster Recovery Configuration & Installation
Guidance on installation, HA & DR solutions to maximize uptime and protect from disastrous events.
Discuss the optimal time to upgrade, and the necessary steps to implement a new database version.
Backup & Restore
Discuss your RPO and RTO backup strategy, and best practices for recovering a database backup.
Get suggestions on the best monitoring tools to use and key database metrics to track to optimize performance.
Debugging Performance Issues
Work with ScaleGrid engineers to debug and troubleshoot your database performance issues.
Discuss your indexing strategy and get advice on how to properly analyze and manage your indexes.
Get advice on database security best practices to adopt to protect your database clusters.
Scaling & Capacity Planning
Determine the best time to scale, effectively scaling up your deployments, and how to optimize consumption.
Discuss the best approach to your database connections, and how to effectively manage your connections.
Want to find out more?
Reach out to us to find out specifics on how Named Account Support could work for your organization.
* Minimum spend towards support $70/month
** Minimum spend towards support $100/month
 To work with ScaleGrid on P1 cases that have been escalated to higher support levels.
- PRIORITY 1/URGENT/BUSINESS CRITICAL: This status represents a complete loss of functionality or a significant service/feature that is completely unavailable, and no procedural workaround exists. This only applies to multinode deployments with high availability (not standalone) that are in production and does not include development issues or problems in staging and testing environments. Once a workaround is identified and communicated, a Priority 1 case becomes Priority 2.
- PRIORITY 2/HIGH/MAJOR SERVICE IMPACT: This status represents a considerable impact on the business-level operations or affects a substantial number of users but there is capacity to remain productive. A workaround may be available. This only applies to applications that are in production and does not include development issues or problems in staging and testing environments.
- PRIORITY 3/NORMAL/MINOR SERVICE IMPACT: This status represents a limited impact on the business-level operations that involves a partial loss of noncritical functionality or a minor issue with no impact on the customer’s operation. A workaround may be available. This only applies to applications that are in production and does not include development issues or problems in staging and testing environments.
- PRIORITY 4/LOW/GENERAL ISSUE: This status involves general usage questions, recommendations for future product enhancements or modifications, and development issues or problems in staging and testing environments.
Updated 7 months ago