Restoring a backup removes all of the existing data in the current Redis™ deployment and replaces it with data in the backup. The restore process is agnostic of the amount of data, and takes a fixed amount of time - irrespective of the size of the data being restored.
Here are the steps to restore a backup for your Redis™ deployment:
- Login to the ScaleGrid console.
- Go to the Overview tab of your cluster detail page for Redis™.
- Click on the Backup & Restore button, and select "Restore":
- Select the Redis™ backup you wish to restore from the Backup List:
The Taken on property in the restore UI provides the exact time of the snapshot in your local time – this is the time we issued a snapshot command on the server.
- Review the details, and click "Restore" to start the restore job!
As always, if you have any further questions, please contact us at [email protected].
* Redis is a trademark of Redis Labs Ltd. Any rights therein are reserved to Redis Labs Ltd. Any use by ScaleGrid is for referential purposes only and does not indicate any sponsorship, endorsement or affiliation between Redis and ScaleGrid.
Updated 6 months ago