- Open up your TablePlus tool.
- Click the Create New Connection dropdown menu, and select PostgreSQL:
- Enter a Name for your new PostgreSQL connection.
- Under Host, enter the hostname of the deployment provided on your ScaleGrid PostgreSQL connection string.
- Under User and Password, enter the Username and Password provided on the ScaleGrid console under the Credentials section of your PostgreSQL cluster details page.
- Enter port number (default is 5432) and the name of the database you’re trying to connect under Port and Database.
Non SSL-Enabled Deployments
If the deployment is not SSL enabled, skip to step 10 below.
- Download SSL certificate from the Get SSL CA Cert on your ScaleGrid PostgreSQL cluster details page.
- Under SSL mode, select VERIFY-CA.
- Click the SSL CA... button, and select your downloaded certificate file.
- When you’re done, click the Test button at the bottom, and if it shows “connection is ok”, select Connect.
Your PostgreSQL deployment is now connected to your TablePlus GUI!
If you have any questions, please reach out to us at [email protected].
Updated almost 2 years ago