- Open up your RazorSQL program.
- Go to File → New Tab (No Connection).
- Select Click to Connect to Database.
- Under Database Type, select PostgreSQL and click Continue.
- Enter a Profile Name for your PostgreSQL connection.
- Under Connection Type in the RazorSQL Connection Window, select JDBC (PostgreSQL Native Driver).
- Under Login and Password, enter the Username and Password provided on the cluster details page of your PostgreSQL Deployment on ScaleGrid console.
- Under Host or IP Address you can enter the hostname of the deployment provided on your ScaleGrid PostgreSQL connection string.
- Enter port number (default is 5432) and the name of the database you’re trying to connect under Port and Database Name.
Non SSL-Enabled Deployments
If your PostgreSQL deployment is not SSL enabled, skip to step 14.
- Download your SSL certificate from the Get SSL CA Cert on your PostgreSQL cluster details page.
- Select Configure under Conn. Properties.
- Enter the path of the SSL cert in sslrootcert and select true for ssl.
- Click Save to finalize your SSL configurations.
- Review your information, and Connect.
Your PostgreSQL deployment is now connected to your RazorSQL GUI!
If you have any questions, please reach out to us at [email protected].
Updated over 2 years ago