Deleting a Redis™ Deployment
ScaleGrid for Redis™* allows you to easily delete a Redis™ deployment in a few simple clicks.
When you delete a Redis™ deployment, this also deletes all of the backups of all databases. If you would like to preserve this data, make sure to download or export your data before proceeding.
How to Delete Your Redis™ Deployment
Follow these steps to delete your Redis™ deployment:
- Login to the ScaleGrid console.
- Go to the Overview tab of your cluster detail page for Redis™.
- Click on the Delete button.
- Enter the name of your Redis™ deployment to confirm you want it to be deleted:
- Click the Ok button to start the deletion process.
Your Redis™ deployment at ScaleGrid will now be deleted!
As always, if you have any further questions, please contact us at [email protected].
* Redis is a trademark of Redis Labs Ltd. Any rights therein are reserved to Redis Labs Ltd. Any use by ScaleGrid is for referential purposes only and does not indicate any sponsorship, endorsement or affiliation between Redis and ScaleGrid.
Updated 10 months ago