- Open up your RazorSQL program.
- Go to File → New Tab (No Connection).
- Select Click to Connect to Database.
- Under Database Type, select MySQL, and click Continue.
- Enter a Profile Name for your MySQL connection.
- Under Connection Type in the RazorSQL Connection Window, select JDBC (MySQL/MariaDB Client).
- Under Login and Password, enter the Username and Password provided on the ScaleGrid console under the Credentials section of your MySQL cluster details page.
- Under Host or IP Address, enter the hostname of the deployment provided on your ScaleGrid MySQL connection string.
- Enter the port number (default is 3306), and the name of the database you’re trying to connect under Port and Database Name.
Non SSL-Enabled Deployments
If your deployment is not SSL-enabled, skip to step 14 below.
- Download your SSL certificate from the Get SSL CA Cert on your MySQL cluster details page.
- Select Configure under Conn. Properties.
- Select true for useSSL, and enter the path of the SSL certificate from ScaleGrid under serverSSLCert.
- Click Save to finalize your SSL configurations.
- Review your information, and Connect.
Your MySQL deployment is now connected to your RazorSQL GUI!
If you have any questions, please reach out to us at [email protected].
Updated over 2 years ago