Creating a new MySQL database in your fully managed MySQL hosting account is incredibly easy, and takes just a few clicks to complete. See how you can create a MySQL database in less than 1 minute.
- If you're a new user, start a free 30-day trial.
- Setup a MySQL cluster through our Dedicated or BYOC plans for MySQL on Azure.
- Go to your MySQL page in the console, and select the cluster you wish to create the database in.
- Select the ‘Databases’ tab, and click the green ‘New Database’ button.
- In the ‘Create a new database’ window that pops up, simply enter a name for your database and click ‘Create’.
- Your database will now be created, and can be accessed anytime in the 'Database' tab of your MySQL Cluster Details page.
Updated 6 months ago