Easily create new users for your database in a few simple clicks through our fully managed MySQL hosting platform.
Create a MySQL Cluster beforehand
If you haven't already, you must first create a MySQL deployment before adding users to your database.
- Go to your MySQL deployments page, and select the cluster you wish to create a new database user on.
- Select the ‘Users‘ tab, and then click the ‘New User’ button.
- In the ‘New User’ window, select your desired database from the ‘Select databases(s) user has permissions to access’ dropdown.
- Enter a ‘Name’ and ‘Password’ for the new user.
- In the ‘Role’ dropdown, select either ‘Read – Write’ or 'Read - Only' to assign your new users a role. When selecting 'Read - Write', the new user will have full write permissions on this database.
- Click 'Create' to create a new MySQL user for your database.
If you have any trouble or questions, please reach out to us at [email protected]
Updated about 1 month ago