ScaleGrid for Redis™* allows you to automate your backups through a customizable backup schedule.
By default, your clusters are configured to backup once per day and retain the 7 most recent scheduled backups at a time.
Here are the steps to customize your backup schedule for Redis™:
- Login to the ScaleGrid console.
- Go to the Overview tab of your cluster detail page for Redis™.
- Click on the Backup & Restore button, and select "Backup":
- Switch to the Scheduled tab at the top, and customize the following details:
Every: 1 -24 hours
Start Time: 0:00 - 23:00 UTC
Maximum backups to retain: 1 - 30
Backup Target: Slave or Master (for replica set/sharded deployments only)
- Review your backup schedule details, and click Save!
Once you've saved your backup configuration, your scheduled backups will automatically trigger at your specific time.
ScaleGrid provides the option of disabling scheduled backups, although this is highly discouraged.
Scheduled backups have an auto-generated name and cannot be edited:
As always, if you have any further questions, please contact us at [email protected].
* Redis is a trademark of Redis Labs Ltd. Any rights therein are reserved to Redis Labs Ltd. Any use by ScaleGrid is for referential purposes only and does not indicate any sponsorship, endorsement or affiliation between Redis and ScaleGrid.
Updated about 1 month ago